LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Dark Victorian: Risen Volume One
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Samhain Publishing

Oh dear. First Samhain has some kind of problem with their files - of the two books I bought on their site in the past month, both turned out to be corrupt when I downloaded them, and I had to contact customer service. According to comments here, this has been a issue they've been working on since July.

Now their site has been down for an upgrade for almost a week. I checked Twitter, and they expected to be back up this week Monday. I only found out about this because I like to browse their "new releases" sales every Tuesday. I hope they get things back up and running soon, with all the glitches worked out. And maybe they need to hire more tech staff. I don't know how many people they have, but it seems like it's not enough.

ETA: And now they're back! OMG, the site is different. Really, really different.